Meconium happens lecture will be available here March 15 at 1pm
We hope you enjoyed the information and discussion around Meconium stained liquor.
If you have any question please be sure to email or add to our discussion on our Facebook Page.
Also if you want to learn more about our in-depth course…
Emergencies In Childbearing
Advanced Skills, Knowledge, & Technical Training For Doulas Who Want to Be Confident, Calm And Know Exactly What To Do In Emergency Situations.
The Emergencies In Childbearing course is the first of its kind in Australia and has been developed specifically for Doulas who want to:
- Be more prepared, confident and calm in emergency situations
- Undergo specific training and role play of your role in emergency situations
- Be able to detect common warning signs during pregnancy, labour and post delivery
- Be acknowledged and respected by other birth professionals as a valued team member in emergency situations
- Better understand the ethical, legal and professional role of the doula in an obstetric emergency
Unlike other courses about maternal & neonatal emergencies, this course is designed with the needs of the doula in mind. Learn what you need to know to serve women and families in your care.
The feedback from Doulas, midwives and other birth professionals about this course has been incredible so far, and we are so confident that you’ll love and appreciate the training that we are offering a 100% Money Back Guarantee.