In this, doulas and the law, lecture we will:
- Help you better navigate the legal concerns and responsibilities of your practice, with up-to-date and reliable legal information specifically for doulas.
- Address common misconceptions about law and liability relating to doulas.
- Explain the importance of having knowledge around emergency situations and how that knowledge can protect the safety of women and babies, and liability of doulas.
- Cover common civil and criminal concerns for doulas.
- Recall limitations around contracts and what this means for you.
- Define limitations in insurance coverage in Australia and how this affects a doulas legal rights.
- Help you understand activities constituting restricted birthing practice in relation to the scope of practice.
We hope you enjoyed the information and discussion on Doulas and the law
We are hosting LIVE calls to discuss this lecture, answer any questions, and explore some of the ethical concerns around some of this information.
Please register for one of these calls:
Best time for Australia and New Zealand
Best time for Uk, America, Canada, Europe and South Africa
Also if you want to learn more about our in-depth course…
Emergencies In Childbearing
Advanced Skills, Knowledge, & Technical Training For Doulas Who Want to Be Confident, Calm And Know Exactly What To Do In Emergency Situations.
The Emergencies In Childbearing course is the first of its kind in Australia and has been developed specifically for Doulas who want to:
- Be more prepared, confident and calm in emergency situations
- Undergo specific training and role play of your role in emergency situations
- Be able to detect common warning signs during pregnancy, labour and post delivery
- Be acknowledged and respected by other birth professionals as a valued team member in emergency situations
- Better understand the ethical, legal and professional role of the doula in an obstetric emergency
Unlike other courses about maternal & neonatal emergencies, this course is designed with the needs of the doula in mind. Learn what you need to know to serve women and families in your care.
The feedback from Doulas, midwives and other birth professionals about this course has been incredible so far, and we are so confident that you’ll love and appreciate the training that we are offering a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Then please click here for full details, pricing and a course preview.