Jennifer Hazi is a mother of 5, an experienced Midwife, Doula and Childbirth educator with over a decade of experience in birthing. She is passionate about working with women and their families as they transition into parenthood and has a keen interest in women’s experiences of pregnancy and mothering.
Jen started her journey into working with childbearing women and their families as a doula and facilitator of women’s antenatal space.
Her passion for learning and excitement about working with women in this environment lead her to complete a Bachelor of Midwifery at the University of Technology, Sydney enabling her to care clinically for women and their babies.
- Registered Midwife working in a large tertiary referral hospital.
- Qualified Doula with over 10 years experience.
- Qualified Childbirth Educator working with families in the Eastern Suburbs Sydney and online. www.jenniferhazi.com
- Postgraduate studies in reproductive and sexual health.
- Studied reflexology for childbirth
- Certified in neuroprotective infant settling.
- Certified in group facilitation and education skills.
- Co-Director of We Birth: Advanced training for Doulas and Birth Workers.